- XD10 PRO ESC w/ a cooling fan
- (2) Input wires & (3) Output wires -PRE-SOLDERED-
- (2) x cooling fan (comes with one backup fan)
- Bonus parts: heat tubes, double tape, nylon cable zap traps
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- A separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan to maximize cooling performance or connect an LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving & braking forces (of the motors).
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff protection, ESC and motor thermal protection, and fail-safe (throttle signal loss protection), reverse polarity protection (the external standard cap pack will still be damaged if battery reversal occurs).
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real-time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box or OTA Programmer (item sold separately)
|ID||Xerun XD10 PRO ESC – Drift|
|Application||1/10th drift car|
|Input Voltage||2S LiPo/4-6S NiMH|
|BEC Output||5-7.4V Adjustable, Continuous Current of 5A (Switch-mode)|
|Wires & Connectors||Standard: 13AWG 200mm|
|Programming device||LCD program box
OTA programmer (available through Firmware update)
|Firmware||LCD Program box via USB software (PC only)
OTA (iOS / Android)
|Size & Weight||40.7×35.0x32.0mm (w/Fan)|
|Weight||95g (w/ wires)|
|Motor Limit*||Brushless Motor Limit with 2S LiPo/6S NiMH: 8.5T|